Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Best of Creative Jewelry Magazine

I was happily surprised when I bought the Best of Creative Jewelry Magazine the other day because 4 of my pieces (from Creative Jewelry 2010) made the issue!
I have had several requests for my seashell stamped hearts since the magazine hit the stands. I really enjoy making them but was shocked at the cost of PMC3! The price has doubled since I bought it last so I think I will wait until the price goes down (fingers crossed!) to buy anymore. Thank goodness that I had a bag of PMC3 left to work with!
I used liver of sulphur on them last night and completely stunk up my laundry room, but it was too cold to do it outside . This is what I came up with...







I love how each one turns out so unique!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I never realized you were using PMC for those! The cost really had gotten crazy! I am thinking waiting for it to go back down is a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats in making it into The Best of issue! Love the hearts, they're gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete